Friday, August 27, 2010

Crescent Bar...What a Trip

On August 13th I took a trip to Eastern Washington with my friend Jenny and her family. We had a blast staying in the pool for as long as possible, but the sunburns were no fun. Here's the story in pictures...



Every morning consisted of getting up, clean up our sleeping bags, eat breakfast, and ... brush our teeth :) As shown by the lovely Jenny.



Even early in the morning, the wonderful bug zapper was our best friend.



We also learned early that sunscreen is your FRIEND. It may be sticky, but it sure helps.



Then off to the pool we went, sometimes as early as 9 in the morning.



By the end of our first day there, we were exhausted. (Patrick, Lilly, Elizabeth)



The aloe vera also became one of our very close friends, but it still burned on our horrible sunburnt faces as shown by me...



I'm sure you can just feel the pain, I know I did.



Showers weren't too important, what with being in the water all day, but it felt nice anyways.



I just thought this was funny, Jenny was getting kinda frustrated with her camera.



Jenny and Uncle Curt


Lots of smiles in the morning. (Lilly, Patrick, Jenny)



Aunt Janet blowing the innertube up for later that afternoon.




I couldnt decide if I wanted air contitioning, or warmness. So I chose both :)

 

Pool pictures.


It was soooo hard not to laugh. We'd been cracking up not 5 seconds earlier.



The beautiful river at sunset.


Our first stop on the way home. In Leavenworth at the gas station.



2 comments:

Colleen said...

Fun!! Looks like a great time minus the sunburn!

Quincy said...

HAHAHA I love it! It looks like you guys had tons of fun!! By the way - The whole half-in and half-out of the door thing - Brilliant! LOL