Well, I guess it's time to start our summer. The 4th was cloudy and cold, but every day after has been absolutely beautiful. Here's some pictures to show :)
Maddy's FIRST time mowing the grass. Dad was so proud. I'm not going anywhere near that thing thank you very much.
They're growing so fast!
Lily an Luci (this just shows how much Lily has grown)
We decided to put our pool up at the BEGINNING of summer, and thank goodness we did! It's soooo hot, but definitely not as hot as the D.C. area. Stay cool guys! We miss you lots :)
Our cousin Zyan enjoying the pool a little early, and in her clothes. Oh well.
Jordyn eating dinner.
Addie on the 4th in the morning.
Maddy and Jenny using the few water balloons we filled up. Not quite hot enough for a water balloon fight yet.
Danielle on the 4th. We thought she looked like something from a Dr. Seuss book with her antennae thingys.
My beautiful cake :)
Dad smiling.
Addie didnt like the firework noise so much, so we found her some headphones.
We're not quite sure, but we just decided that my mom likes to burn things. Like these very nice board games :)
2 comments:
We have the same pool in our backyard. Not very big, but it's nice on a hot day.
I can't wait to get home and see the puppies! We miss you!
Oh my gosh I miss you too Elizabeth and everyone!! SOOOOO MUCH!!!!! The puppies do look like they have grown quite a bit, their so cute, I can't wait to met them! :)
Post a Comment